Live Gem Shows
Got a Question?
How to Participate In Our LIVE Shopping Spree Gem Shows
Welcome! to our Live Gemstone Sale how-to page!
Let us walk you through how to join our LIVE Gem Shopping Spree Shows.
Hand picked items by Christina, herself, and ONLY available right here at The Crystal Cove, will you find many selections that possess magical and whimsical energy and feel like you just won a treasure.
Join us as we come together as a Crystal Community and learn about unique, rare gems and their deep metaphysical properties. There are many pieces you can add to your very own crystal buddy collection.
View our events page here to find our schedule; and if you have any questions about accessing the LIVE Facebook event, read our step by step guide below, along with our Rules and Shipping Policies:
RSVP on our events page to receive notifications and let us know that you are attending. To RSVP just simply click the “GOING” tab at the top of that event page.
You must have a Facebook account to participate in the LIVE Crystal Show. To create a Facebook account, go to Facebook.com and click “Sign In” in order to register for an account.
On the day of the event, we will post a link to our Facebook video in the events page. This link will be put at the top of the event page under the “Discussion” tab and at the top of the Business (The Divine Medium) and Personal Page (Christina Cay Watts) so there are several pathways to find the show.
Please read the rules below and if you have any questions about them during the live, ask away! There are plenty of kind, helpful people in the Live Sale willing to lend a hand. We have these rules and policies in place to make our sales run smooth and be fair to everyone. Above all we keep our Live Sales a fun, light-hearted, and humorous place to be and we hope you'll join us!
1. Items are tagged with a price, a letter, or both.
To claim an item for your basket, you must type "sold (price/letter)." We also accept "claim", "mine", "dibs", etc. as long as it includes the price and/or letter.
2. The first person to correctly claim the item, as shown on OUR screen, gets the item. Due to different internet connections, your comments will always show up first on your own screen. Final call of who claimed the item goes to the designated mediator of the sale.
3. If you have claimed an item by typing "sold $X" you are expected to buy the item. Abuse of our LIVE Show policies by excessive put-backs or swaps may limit your ability to participate.
4. After the show is finished, you will need to send your email address through Facebook Messenger to one of the following Facebook Pages:
5. Backing out of orders or NOT communicating with us when an invoice is due, especially if there are 3 or more invoices waiting to be paid, will likely lead to a ban from any future LIVE Shows. If your name is on the list for these actions, your requests will not be acknowledged by the moderator or DM Team.
6. Due to the high volume of items, number of viewers, and the fast paced nature of our LIVE Shows, please do not ask to trade items with other viewers during the LIVE Show. Likewise, swapping items you have already claimed for another item shown later can interrupt the flow of the LIVE Show and is not fair to all our viewers. For these reasons, PLEASE keep swaps to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. These issues can usually be resolved after the show via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling the shop directly at (814)254-4523
7. Invoices are posted to PayPal within 1 to 3 business days of the final show and when your invoice is sent via the email provided to us through your messenger messages, you will be notified as such. We expect payment within 48 hours of invoices being posted and emailed.
8. If you have any issues with your invoice, what so ever, please do not hesitate in sending us a message on Facebook Messenger or calling directly to the shop (814)254-4523 as this is the fastest way to reach a resolution.
9. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF DM'S WE RECEIVE after a LIVE Show we cannot send pictures or videos of items that you claimed during the Show. If there was an issue with your claimed item or it needs to be put back, please Facebook Messenger or call the shop directly. Please use the screenshot function on your phone during the sale or during the replay to see the items that you claimed in order to keep track of those items placed in your basket.
10. If you have any special custom made item requests (blends, perfumes, bath blends, etc.) in your basket, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for these items to be created and infused before being shipped.
1. Before you pay your invoice via PayPal, please double check your address before submitting payment to make sure it is correct and includes unit/apartment number or any other applicable information. Include your phone number as well. Please make sure to complete this process before submitting because once a shipping label is made from your invoice, it can not be undone or corrected. These issues will not be the responsibility of the DM Team. If packages are sent back to the shop due to incorrect address information, it will be the responsibility of the buyer to be responsible for any shipping dues to resend a package back through postal with corrected information attached via PayPal shipping label(s).
2. Upon payment, your package will be processed and a label created. You will receive an email making you aware that a label was created and your package is being shipped. Please ignore these messages for the team goes by their own process of packaging, not that of PayPal.
3. We ship internationally, however these costs vary due to weight of shipment and area being shipped too via the policy rules of the Postal Service. Please keep this in mind when claiming items in our LIVE Show.
4. Because of the high cost of international shipping, we are willing to hold orders for international customers up to 2 weeks. We will invoice you for shipping as soon as you are ready to ship your item(s).
5. We do NOT, and will NOT, falsify customs documents. We fill out customs forms to match the EXACT dollar amount of goods shipped. If your country requires you to pay import duties or fees, you are responsible for those fees. Please keep this in mind when claiming items in our LIVE Show.
6. If you have any questions about your order, items, shipping, or tracking number(s), please call the shop directly at (814)254-4523. Doing otherwise will only result in the DM Team re-routing you through messages to do just that. The only ones who can answer questions that pertain to these matters, is the DM Shop Team. Your questions will be received quickly and answered in full by the shop team themselves.